Dedicated Family Law Attorneys Serve Manassas and Warrenton Virginia
Responsive counsel addresses your concerns and protects your rights
At The Daugherty Law Firm, P.C., our family law attorneys — Donald R. Daugherty, Katherine I. Daugherty, Kimberly M. Luckey, and Michael C. Daugherty — strive to provide high-quality legal representation for clients with family law issues such as divorce, child custody and visitation, protective orders, child support and spousal support. We know that family law issues can be stressful for all parties involved, but our legal team has the experience to provide the guidance tailored to your issues to help guide you through the process. Our goal is to assist our clients through practical advice and legal representation to achieve our clients’ goals.
Experience with a wide variety of domestic relations issues
Our dedicated attorneys provide practical counsel that helps you set realistic expectations and focus sharply on the core issues of your family law issue. We assist clients in a wide range of family law and domestic relations matters, including:
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage, we can help you do so in the most effective manner based on your goals. We will explain your options if you are seeking a divorce and represent your interests based on the specifics of your situation. We also have specific knowledge that is helpful in military divorces to assist members or their spouses.
- Separation — If you are neither ready nor eligible for a divorce, we can help you negotiate a separation agreement to settle all pertinent issues.
- Mediation — We offer family law mediation.
- Child custody — During or after divorce, we negotiate and litigate issues related to child custody and visitation to protect your parental rights and advance the best interests of your children.
- Child support — In matters of child support, we help our clients obtain fair orders based on their financial circumstances as well as assist clients with modification and termination of support if necessary.
- Spousal support — One of the most important issues for your financial future is how much spousal support you pay or receive. We work to obtain the results you need.
- Adoption — If it is time to add to your family or if you need to assume a parent’s role in the life of a child you already love, we can help. Our attorneys have experience with a variety of adoption processes.
- Domestic assault & battery — We provide representation for both victims of domestic abuse and alleged abusers, including hearings to obtain protective orders and to defend against protective orders being entered.
- Paternity — We represent mothers, children, and putative fathers in actions to establish paternity.
- Name changes — We assist clients who desire to change their name or the name of their child.
With determination and care, we move your case forward to a successful conclusion.
Contact our Manassas family law firm for responsive legal services
If you are looking for an attorney who will represent your interests to the fullest extent and treat you like family, choose The Daugherty Law Firm, P.C. To schedule a consultation, call us at 703-659-2437 or contact our Manassas office online. We are conveniently located at 9315 Center Street, just across the street from the Courthouse in Manassas.
We offer reasonable fixed-fee and hourly fee arrangements and accept major credit cards.
Check out just a couple of our more than 35 reviews on Google: