Donald R. Daugherty
Donald R. Daugherty is the firms lead Family Law Attorney. Donald entire practice is focused on family law and representing clients in family law and domestic relations matters. Donald has been successfully representing clients for 20 years and has a reputation in the legal community of being an aggressive litigator who will fight for his client's interest.
Admitted to the Virginia State Bar in 1994. Practicing attorney in Northern Virginia for 20 years.
- Saint Leo College (B.A., 1976)
- George Mason University (J.D., 1982)
- Virginia State Bar
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association (Member, Criminal and Family Law Sections)
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Lt. Col., U.S. Army Aviation, 1969-1992
- Over 400 combat hours flown in the Republic of Vietnam
- Patrolled East German Border during Cold War
- Commanded major unit in Korea
- Key participant in Operation Provide Comfort during Gulf War
- Awarded Air Medals, Service Medals, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit
We offer reasonable fixed fee arrangements and accept major credit cards.