Donald R. Daugherty
Admitted to the Virginia State Bar in 1994. Practicing attorney in Northern Virginia for over 15 years.
- Saint Leo College (B.A., 1976)
- George Mason University (J.D., 1982)
- Virginia State Bar
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association (Member, Criminal and Family Law Sections)
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Lt. Col., U.S. Army Aviation, 1969-1992
- Over 400 combat hours flown in the Republic of Vietnam
- Patrolled East German Border during Cold War
- Commanded major unit in Korea
- Key participant in Operation Provide Comfort during Gulf War
- Awarded Air Medals, Service Medals, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit
We offer reasonable fixed fee arrangements and accept major credit cards.